Digital Business Manager
Marketing & Sales – Austin, TX, US
Req ID: 221554W-01
ESTADO DEL EMPLEADO
TIPO DE TRABAJO
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Corteva Agriscience! We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Business Manager in the Texas Panhandle and SW Kansas. The Digital Business Manager will serve as the focal point to increase digital agronomy adoption across the Corteva organization. Leading the field teams towards their digital goals by delivering product value to drive the successful adoption and launch of new products. The Digital Business Manager will also lead a team of Granular Certified Service Agencies (CSA’s) representing the portfolio of products for the respective geography.
This is a remote position with location preference in the Texas Panhandle or SW Kansas. If hired, you may be required to travel as necessary to support business activities.
What Will You Do?
Serve as the focal point in the respective Pioneer, Corteva and Phytogen district to drive customer experience through digital agronomy: crop health imagery, product placement, field notes, yield analysis and more.
Represent the entire Corteva portfolio of products including Granular Agronomy, Granular Insights, Corteva Carbon and AgStudio
Partner with District Leads to develop tactics towards customer call strategy with Granular Insights
Recruit Granular CSA’s in the respective geography to represent and service the agronomy portfolio: seeding, irrigation, fertility, nitrogen management
Grow Granular Agronomy sales through customer acquisition, upselling and cross-selling
Team Selling & Coaching: Quarterback the digital team in your district. Organize efforts across digital business associates, Pioneer District & Territory Leaders, retail, and Certified Service Agencies.
Coach all Sales, Customer Success, and retail teams on specific portfolio answers to individual customers’/ prospects’ needs
Influence/persuade team partners to gain acres via digital features
Planning & Forecasting: Create annual/quarterly sales plans, + monthly tracking, to diligently manage prospect pipeline and forecasting to exceed targets
Retention: Collaborate with Customer Success for successful post-sale implementation, customer satisfaction and portfolio renewal/upsell
What Is Expected from You?
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, in Agronomy, Business, or Marketing required. Will consider other degrees with related experience.
- Three to five years (3-5) years of closing sales experience with a demonstrated track record of quota attainment. Some “hunter” background with ability to sell to business owners and decision-makers
- Proven background in coordinating territory-wide Sales campaigns or initiatives
- Experience selling software and technology products in agriculture or other SMB market
- Comfortable challenging customers and being a change agent to help them improve their operations
- Agriculture experience or background required
Let’s peek at how you can grow your well-being, health, and future at Corteva.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time-off benefits including paid maternity, paternal, and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.